Saturday, March 18, 2006

Gamma-split demonstration

For a gamma-split demonstration, I created this poster.jpg, poster.pdf . I wanted to see what would happen in my home town if I held a demonstration to see if the local newspaper, or someone would take notice and do something. It was like a rehearsal, just like my Tesla lectures were.
Of course I have tried to publish, and have contacted my physics teachers, but nothing happened of any significance as of this writing Jan 19, 2006. I am now taking a step toward publicizing my Patent Pending link and my alpha work as I continue to experiment. I split the alpha with diamonds and gold in a variety of geometries. Coincidences are seen only in special conditions and allows me to see things in a new way; that is why it is patentable. There are no particles, just thresholds. The pre-loaded state was ignored, amazingly. It is as simple as that, and it seems to me that it is the most profound thing that ever happened. If you do not like the results of my experiments please study my work, do a simple spectrum, and argue with IT. In the meanwhile, I will happily file patents on applying this discovery, while telling people about it. The discovery transcends. ER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home